AccuTools® BluVac Digital Vacuum Gauge
The AccuTools® BluVac Digital Vacuum Gauge is a state-of-the-art digital vacuum gauge utilizing patent-pending technology to deliver the highest accuracy and resolution on the market.
Proudly MADE IN THE USA
Loaded with features the BluVac digital vacuum gauge is one of the most innovative products that TruTech Tools has seen or tested in a digital micron gauge! Problems with oil contamination, field calibration, and work flow have all been addressed. At 0.1 micron resolution you can easily see if the vacuum pump is gaining ground, if the oil needs changed, and when the gauge is isolated the decay of the vacuum and the ultimate system pressure. Because of the resolution of the BluVac, we highly recommend you use vacuum rated core tools and hoses. All hoses leak, and at .1 micron resolution that will be very apparent. Operating for up to 300 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery, the BluVac sports a large 1/2" numeric display and a bright blue backlight. The BluVac measures from 0 to 25,000 microns with 0.1 micron resolution below 10,000 microns.
Accurately measures vacuum down to 10 degrees F with lithium batteries making it ideal for refrigeration applications.
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy. The BluVac is the only field-calibratable vacuum gauge that requires no special equipment for calibration.
Use the TruTech Tools RapidVac Kit for ridiculously quick evacuation times. The use of this kit with the BluVac gauge assures fast and accurate evacuation results!
Just need the basics for a proper evacuation? TTT Mini Vac Pac (TM) Kit with Fittings, Core Tools and Case
Need additional information on how to perform a proper evacuation? Visit our vacuum training page!
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 0.1 Micron Resolution less than 10,000 Microns
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, Millitorr and mmHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Programmable with unique alarm feature
- Long Battery Life Up to 300 Hours on One 9V Alkaline Battery
- Analog Vacuum Level Bar Graph
- Vacuum Leak Rate and Ambient Temperature Indicator
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Measures Temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius to 0.1
- Built-in memory retains all previous settings
- Rugged, Compact Design About the Size of a Manifold Gauge
- Calibration Self Test Can be field calibrated with no special equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service and Industrial Use
A note on temperature response:
If powered up when not connected to a system, the sensor does not *immediately* reflect room temperature.The temperature displayed is the temperature of the metal vacuum port, hence it takes time for the port temperature to change to ambient conditions because of it's thermal mass. This is intentional aspect of the design, intended for accuracy in use while connected to a system, as the gas inside the port maintains the temperature of the port, not the surrounding ambient.