Digi-Cool AK900 with Manifold
A low cost digital solution that works! Never buy another analog gauge again.
Digi-Cool has broken the price barrier with a product that is the Digi-Cool quality that you have come to expect at a fraction of the cost. Designed for everyday use, the Digi-Cool AK900 is an excellent value for manifolds in this price range. You are sure to appreciate the craftsmanship ease of use and day to day reliability you have come to expect from Digi-Cool Industries.
The Digi-Cool® DRSA AK900 has been Value Engineered to meet the demand for an entry level DMG without sacrificing the level of quality or product support that has become the shining hallmark of Digi-Cool Industries.
The AK900 has all of the sought after features of the flagship 1200 and 1250 Signature Series power heads including the patented, authenticating Dynamic Offset Graph. Also included are the selectable 1 second - 5 second and hold option and the high and low pressure storage capabilities, a feature only before offered in higher end models until now! - the AK900 is pure Digi-Cool®.
- Sleek compact design
- "Dynamic Offset" bar graph clearly shows modulation of control valves
- One-touch atmospheric pressure calibration.
- Vacuum readings in "Hg
- Easy to read LCD screen with large 3/8" digits.
- Dual temperature probe for automatic superheat and subcooling readings
- Automatic power off after 15 minutes preserves battery life; low battery indicator.
- Upgradeable for new and additional refrigerants
- Water resistant and wide temperature range for indoor/outdoor use
- Tough construction with flexible protective boot
- Durable construction and tough case tolerates drops and impacts
- Includes profiles for 45 common refrigerants
Benefits and Advantages
Quicker, more accurate diagnostics: easily spot hidden problem using sub-psi pressure dynamics
Simplify cumbersome procedures: convenience, better visibility and less frustration improves productivity and employee morale. Staff see appropriate tools and training as tokens of faith and respect from management.
Fewer unnecessary or inappropriate repairs: reduce costs on current maintenance contracts, allow you to bid more aggressively for new contracts.
Rapid payback: Allows you to save 10 - 15 minutes or more at many jobs. Soon the analyzer is paid for and making money for you!
How it Works
Pressure readings for the low and high sides
Pressure fluctuations down to 1/4 psi
Bubble and dew (or saturation) temperatures for up to 45 selectable refrigerants.
The patented bar graph display shows the smallest modulations about the digital reading. This allows unprecedented diagnostic power, as dynamics of valve modulation and refrigerant flow are easily visible to the technician.