The New E40bx Now with MSX® Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Performance
more IR inspections done, create professional detailed reports easier,
and share images and findings faster with FLIR’s latest E-Series bx
thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and
productivity tools to help you take care of more customers.
FLIR Tools Mobile Communication
– Connect an E-Series bx camera to smartphones and tablets with our
Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so customers can watch along. Import
radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels and color, add measurement tools, then
send images off in simple reports via email to get a faster yes for
Superior Thermal Imaging
– Up to 76,800 pixels (320 × 240) for better long-range accuracy and
the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution.
MSX Thermal Image Enhancement
– See structural features, numbers, and other key visual details not
normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal
picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
Onboard Digital Camera
– 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures;
includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus a laser
pointer to mark locations.
Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation
– The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes
full advantage of the entire 3.5” display for easy access to diagnostics
tools – now with auto-orientation to keep measurement and other data
overlays upright no matter how you hold the camera.
Picture-in-Picture – Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
Multiple Measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
– Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth
from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series bx
cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture
them that further supports findings.
Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus
– Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a
scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets.
Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
Greater Temperature Sensitivity – See subtler temperature patterns and detail with <0.045°C sensitivity.
- Focal Plane Array detector with 240 x 180 pixels infrared resolution (43,200 pixels)
- Temperature range: -4F to 248F (-20C to 120C) with 2% accuracy
- 0.045C @ 30C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal Fusion, Insulation & Humidity Alarm, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLiNK Bluetooth® Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
For complete specs please download the product datasheet
*For USA Sales Only