NEW LOWER PRICE!!
Finally a USA made Thermal Imager for the rest of us!!!
Product Only For Sale in the USA
Manufactured in the USA!
The Fluke Ti9 Thermal Imaging is one of the most affordable thermal imaging cameras for industrial/electrical use. (Also works well in HVAC and building performance applications.)
Electrician and plant maintenance workers find the Fluke Ti9 Thermal Imaging the perfect tool to help you identify temperature changes that can indicate problems in many areas you see everyday, including:
Electrical distribution and service: Switch gear, Panels, Controls, Fuses, Transformers, Receptacles
Lighting, Conductors, Bus bars, Motor control centers
Mechanical: Motors, Bearings, Pumps, Gear boxes, Drive belts, Bus bar connection, Verify after repair, Hot fuses
Fluke quality, durability and performance are available in a thermal imager for the value conscious industrial professional.
The Fluke Ti9 is the only imager in its price class with versatile manual focus.
Rugged and reliable: Engineered to withstand a 2 m (6.5 ft) drop
- 9.1 cm (3.7 in) diagonal landscape color VGA (640 x 480) LCD
- Long 4 hour battery life (with 50% brightness of LCD display)
- Award winning ergonomic design
- 120x120 pixel Focal Plane Array (FPA)
- Field of view 17 x 17 degrees
- </= 100mK Thermal Sensitivity (NETD)
- Full display IR
- Temperature range and thermal sensitivity optimized for building diagnostics applications -20 to +250 degrees C (-4 to 482 degrees F)
- Perfect for any application and budget Excellent thermal sensitivity for seeing even small temperature differences (which could indicate problems)
- One hand manual focus
- Adjustable hand strap for left- or right-handed users
- IP 54 rated (Protected from dust, limited ingress, protection from water spray from all directions)
- Everything needed to get started is included. NEW! Training DVD is now included free. See how easy it is to set up your thermal imager, create professional reports with SmartView software and learn thermography theory with step-by-step video instructions
- Two year warranty