Minneapolis DG-700 Gauge Kit
Remember to Call for Best Pricing
Today's building performance test procedures require diagnostic tools that are versatile, accurate and easy to use. The Energy Conservatory's new DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauge combines all these qualities into a sophisticated hand-held gauge that sets a new standard for performance testing equipment. The DG-700s advanced design gives you the power and flexibility needed to handle all types of building performance investigations.
The DG-700 digital pressure and flow gauge is the latest instrumentation option for the Model 3 Blower Door. The DG-700 contains 2 precision pressure sensors which provide simultaneous display of both building pressure and Blower Door fan flow readings. It's specialized "Baseline" and "CFM @50" features makes it extremely easy to get quick and accurate air-tightness test results.
The DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauge is a multi-functional differential pressure gauge with 2 independent measurement channels. In addition to providing high-resolution pressure measurements, the DG-700 is programmed to operate with other Energy Conservatory test devices to provide airflow measurements during building performance test procedures. The DG-700s dual pressure channels and air flow measurement features make it ideally suited for a wide range of building performance testing applications including:
- Blower Door airtightness testing.
- Duct system airtightness testing.
- Exhaust fan flow measurements.
- Air handler flow measurements.
- Building depressurization and combustion safety testing.
- Static pressure and velocity measurements using a Pitot tube.
- Simultaneous display of 2 independent differential pressure channels, A and B.
- Accurate pressure measurements, 1% of reading from 1,250 to +1,250 Pascals, or -5 to +5 in. H20.
- Auto-zeroing of both measurement channels adjusts for position and temperature during operation.
- Choice of 4 time-averaging options, 1, 5, 10 second average and Long-Term or continuous average.
The DG-700 is programmed to calculate and display air flow readings on Channel B for the following Energy Conservatory test devices:
- Model 3 Minneapolis Blower Door fans (110V and 220V).
- Model 4 Minneapolis Blower Door fans (220V).
- Series A and B Minneapolis Duct Blaster® fans.
- Exhaust Fan Flow Meter.
- TrueFlow® Air Handler Flow Meter.
Specialized performance testing requires specialized measurement capabilities
- The Baseline feature on Channel A allows the user to measure and record a baseline pressure reading, and then display the baseline adjusted reading.
- The specialized @50 and @25 Leakage Measurement Modes make it simple to conduct single-point airtightness tests of building and duct systems. Estimated leakage rates displayed on Channel B are continuously adjusted to a test pressure of either 50 Pascals or 25 Pascals. Choice of leakage units (cfm @, m3/hr @, l/s @, sq. inches @, sq. centimeters @).
- The Air Handler Flow Measurement Mode is designed for measuring air handler flow rates using a TrueFlow Air Handler Flow Meter or a Duct Blaster fan.
- The DG-700 can be used along with a computer and specialized TEC software to conduct automated Blower Door tests and for data logging of pressure measurements from both channels.
- NEW! Cruise 50, 25 and 0 Pa building pressure without connection to a computer.
- The New Cruise Control feature automatically adjusts the speed of the Blower Door fan to maintain a constant building pressure while you perform additional diagnostics or air-sealing procedures.
- The DG-700s versatility and advanced features make it a must have tool for all performance testing contractors. Diagnostic tools from The Energy Conservatory are the cornerstones to more efficient, affordable, and healthy buildings and HVAC systems.
Compatible with the DG700 Wifi link