Bacharach’s Tru Pointe® Ultra with Stereo Headset-Ultrasonic
Bacharach’s Tru Pointe® Ultra is a compact ultrasonic leak detector that uses patented technology to detect leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The Tru Pointe Ultra is the world’s first pocket-size electronic instrument that can simultaneously detect the vacuum and high pressure leaks that occur in HVAC/R systems. The Tru Pointe Ultra guides the user to a leak by quantifying the intensity of the ultrasound and converting it to a sound the user can hear easily through headphones.
- Detects ALL gases - not dependent on gas chemistry
- Capable of detecting from a distance
- Detects all Freon gases, CO2, nitrogen and vacuum leaks making leak testing and charging HVAC/R systems fast and cost-effective
- Not affected by wind or high concentrations of leaked gases in the area
- Converts ultrasound to natural audio sound; makes detection simple and intuitive
- Capable of detecting at the speed of sound
- Instant change of sensitivity to “tune” into the leak of interest within thousandths of an inch
- Fast decision-making as to the location and/or intensity of leak
- Convenience - no need to wait to charge internal batteries; available everywhere
- No warm up needed - detects instantly. Instant off with release of the button saves battery life.
- Allows user to quickly find stuck valves, malfunctioning Thermal Expansion Valves (TXV) and other mechanical problems
- Easy to use and carry. Can be used with one hand and can fit in tight spaces
- Holds all items for safe storage and makes it very easy to locate on a job site.
- Crystal clear sound; allows user to distinguish between minute sounds in the background