Tru Pointe® 1100
The Tru Pointe® 1100 is a state-of-the-art digital ultrasonic inspection system for leak detection, mechanical inspection and troubleshooting. The principle of operation of the Tru Pointe® 1100 is based on the detection of ultrasonic acoustics produced by the turbulent flow of gases and liquids in leaks, both internal and external. Carrying multiple patents, the Tru Pointe® 1100 incorporates two independent sensors that identify external (airborne) leaks and internal (structural) leaks of any gas.
- Multi-purpose instrument is cost effective and convenient
- Fast switching from detecting external to internal leaks; no expensive modules to misplace or lose
- Natural audio sound; makes detection simple and intuitive. No tuning errors - repeated results
- Repeatable results for measurements
- Independent control of sensitivity and volume allows user to zoom into faint signals buried in noise
- 20-segment bar graph provides fast indication of location or size of leak; digital display provides a numerical measurement
- Fast comparison of readings; pinpoints leak location
- Detects all Freon gases, CO2, nitrogen and vacuum leaks making leak testing and charging HVAC/R systems fast
- Not affected by wind or high concentrations of leaked gases in an area
- Capable of detecting at a distance at the speed of sound
- No warm up needed - detects instantly. Automatic off saves battery life.
- No need to wait to charge internal batteries
- Hearing protector shields loud area noises. Can be worn with a hardhat
- Holds all items for safe storage; easy to locate on a job site.