Testo 720 RTD Thermometer
The testo 720 is a robust temperature measuring instrument for precise air, surface and immersion measurements in themeasuring range from -100 to +800 Â°C. It is possible to connect Pt100 probes as well as NTC probes to the one-channel measuring instrument.
In combination with the TopSafe, the testo 720 is resistant to aggressive media Â– as is the glass-coated probe, which has proven its worth in daily laboratory work.
You, as the user, can store limit values in the instrument yourself; as soon as these upper or lower limits are violated, an audible alarm sounds. The instrument also continuously shows all minimum and maximum values in its large backlit display. Using the optional Testo report printer, the measurement results can be directly printed out on site as required.
- Ideally suitable for applications in laboratories and industry
- Continuous display of min./max. values
- Audible alarm (adjustable limit values)
- Resistant to aggressive media with TopSafe
- Hold-button for freezing measurement display
- Large illuminated display
- Measurement data printout on site with Testo fast printer