Testo 890-2 Deluxe Thermal Imager Kit
Introducing the Testo 890 Thermal Imager - The Next Step in Thermal Imager Technology now incorporating Super-Resolution and Radiometric video as standard features.
The key of a thermal imager is its ability to detect long-wave infrared radiation. Testo places great value on the highest possible quality in every instrument. The testo 890 achieves the highest level of image quality thanks to the 640 x 480 pixel detection in combination with high-quality optics.
Because the more measurement points there are in a thermal image, the more details can be identified and analyzed. In combination with the testo SuperResolution technology, the testo 890 records high-resolution thermal images in 1280 x 960 pixel quality. This means that even the smallest, or very distant, objects can be inspected with a high level of precision.
The testo 890 utilizes todays touchscreen technology for intuitive hybrid operation, side-by-side with proven joystick operation. Easily and efficiently navigate through menu options right on the screen.
The New testo 890 Thermal Imager By the Numbers...
Detector size of 640 x 480 pixels: With 307,200 temperature measurement points, objects are detected in the highest image quality.
SuperResolution technology (to 640 x 480 pixels): SuperResolution technology improves the image quality by one detector class, ultimately improving your images four-fold.
Thermal Sensitivity of <40 mK: Even the small temperature differences are easily detected and visible thanks to the 890's thermal sensitivity of <40 mK.
42 Standard Lens: The large field of view of view of the 890 is easily achieved due to its standard 42 lens.
Temperature Recognition up to 2192 F: The high temperature option allows for a flexible measuring range up to 2192 F.
Thermal imager with site recognition feature, telephoto lens, lens protection glass, additional battery, rapid battery charger, surface moisture display, voice recording Bluetooth headset, hard shell case, SD memory card, USB cable, software, and power supply.
- 640 x 480 pixel detection with high-quality optics
- SuperResolution technology improves image quality four-fold to 1280 x 960 pixels
- Large field of view thanks to 42 standard wide-angle lens
- < 40 mK NETD to detect even the smallest thermal differences
- Panorama image assistant allows for the analysis of a total image stitched together from multiple individual images
- SiteRecognition technology offers direct recognition of measurement sites
- High temperature option allows for an extended measuring range up to 2192 F