Testo 760-1 - Digital Multimeter with Auto-Test and Capacitance
Testo’s exclusive auto-test setup enables the user to simply turn on the unit, connect the leads, and begin measuring. The testo 760 Digital Multimeter detects the lead connection and prevents switching from V to A or A to V if leads are not in proper socket. This prevents accidentally blowing the meter’s fuse because of incorrect connections.
- Auto test-setup based upon lead connection prevents blown fuses in the meter
- Meter prevents switching from V to A or A to V if leads are not in the proper socket
- Meter automatically detects testing in-process and selects correct meter configuration to save time and optimize accuracy
- 3 buttons that illuminate for easy and clear selection of test functions
The function and range settings are always correct because the measurement parameters are detected and set automatically. Three easy-to-read buttons replace the traditional rotary switch when selecting manual test functions.
- APO (Auto Power Off) saves battery life
- Overmold housing makes it rugged
- Large, backlit, dual readout display with analog bar graph is easy-to-read
- Lead holder conveniently molded into housing for easy storing
Testo’s history of efficiency, innovation, and quality now extends into the entire electrical lineup. Once again, Testo brings high value, feature-packed products to the HVAC contractor market.