Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
Safe. Rugged. Fluke.
Fluke 87V identifies complex signal problems fast
The Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter provides the resolution and accuracy to efficiently troubleshoot motor drives, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment even in loud, high-energy, and high-altitude locations. A low pass filter supports accurate frequency measurements on VFDs and captures intermittents as fast 250 µS.
Use the 87V to measure AC current up to 10 A directly, or use an optional clamp for high current measurements, frequency to 200 kHz, plus % duty cycle, resistance, continuity and diode test. And it includes a built-in thermometer so you can take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument, and more. Plus, with its bright, two-level backlit display you ll be able to see the results better in dim light.
Correctly measure pulse-width modulated motor drive signals
The Fluke 87V takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting. It includes a unique function for accurately measuring noisy at the VFD and at the motor terminals. Special shielding blocks high-frequency, high-energy noise generated by large drive systems.
- Easy access door for fast battery changes without breaking the calibration seal
- Removable holster with built in test lead and probe storage for convenience
- Audible Input Alert warning against wrong use of input jacks
- Provides peak capture and Min/Max/Avg recording to capture intermittents as short as 250 µS
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Features 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digit resolution, or 20,000 counts, 4-1/2 digit resolution
- Fits into an optional magnetic hanger for easy set-up and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Includes an analog bargraph for fast changing or unstable signals
- Presents a large digit display with bright, two-level backlight for easier reading in low light
- Delivers 0.05% DC accuracy
- Measures up to 1000 VAC and DC
- Provides 10,000 µF capacitance range for components and motor caps
- Offers relative mode to remove test lead interference from low ohms measurements
- Features auto and manual ranging for maximum flexibility
- Includes Touch Hold to capture stable readings of noisy signals