The Fluke 116 digital multimeter delivers the capabilities professionals demand to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) systems. It has everything you need in an HVAC meter, including temperature and microamp measurements to help you quickly troubleshoot problems with HVAC equipment and flame sensors.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED back-light for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeter are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
And check out other members of the Fluke 110 family: the Fluke 113 Utility Multimeter, the Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter, the Fluke 115 Multimeter and the Fluke 117 Commercial Electricians Multimeter
- Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Micro amps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED back-light to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Compatible with optional magnetic hanger (ToolPak)
- CAT III 600 V safety rated