The Fluke Ti29 also offers the only on-camera blended infrared with patented Fluke IR-Fusion® technology precisely aligning visible and IR images to better diagnose issues.
Designed for industrial and commercial environments, The Ti29 is the perfect balance between performance and price. With powerful 280x210 IR resolution, 50 mK NETD, superior spatial resolution, and a high definition display the Ti29 delivers crisper images than the competition. Finding a potential problem before it becomes a costly disaster shows you just how much a Fluke thermal imager can save you in time, money and even lives.
With its rugged body, integrated lens cover, protected display and 2 meter drop test, the Ti29 is designed to handle the harshest environments.
The greatest technological advancement in thermography may be how Fluke has made it so simple to capture images and analyze data right out of the box. With just a push of your thumb, go from one handed manual smart focus to adding picture-in-picture and even add comments in your own voice.
- Superior image quality
- One-handed, easy to use interface
- Torture tested
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion®
- Interchangeable lenses
Superior image quality
- Delivers the clear, crisp images needed to find problems fast with its 280x210 infrared resolution.
- Identify even the smallest temperature differences that could indicate problems with industry-leading thermal sensitivity (NETD).
- Automatic alignment (parallax correction) of visual and infrared images with Fluke patented IR-Fusion®
- Optional telephoto and wide angle lenses available for added versatility and special applications. (easily installable in the field)
Easy to use
- Field replaceable batteries give you maximum flexibility no matter where your work takes you.
- Intuitive, three-button menu is easy to use simply navigate with the push of a thumb.
- No need to carry pen and paper record findings by speaking into the imager. Voice annotations can be recorded with every image you take. Voice comments are saved along with individual images for future reference.
- One-handed focus capability, emissivity correction, reflected background temperature compensation, and transmission correction increase the accuracy of measurements in most situations.
- Adjustable hand strap for left-or right-handed use.
- Everything needed to get started is included.
- Optimized for field use in challenging work environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand a 6 foot drop for the ultimate peace of mind - When was the last time you dropped a tool or piece of equipment?
- Withstands dust and water tested to an IP54 rating.