The testo 625 humidity/temperature Meter Remote probe kit
Kit includes testo 625 meter, plug-in humidity probe head, connection cable, battery and calibration protocol.
The 625 is a compact instrument with built-in humidity probe head for measuring air moisture and temperature. The large, 2 line display shows humidity, wet bulb temperature or dewpoint as well as temperature.
When measuring at hard-to-access points, the humidity probe head can be easily removed and attached to the handle via the included probe cable.
Using the optional wireless probe upgrade kit, the readings can be transmitted wirelessly from the probe to the measuring instrument.
- Displays temperature and relative humidity / wet bulb temperature / dewpoint
- Max./min. values
- Hold button to freeze readings
- Display backlight
- Auto Off function
- TopSafe, instrument protection against dirt and knocks (optional)
- Patented humidity sensor 2 year guaranteed long-term stability
- Storage temperature -40 to +85 C
- Operating temperature -20 to +50 C
- Battery type 9V battery
- Battery life 70 hr (without wireless operation)
- Weight 0.75 lb g
- Dimensions 182 x 64 x 40 mm
- Material/Housing ABS