MRU AMPRO 2000 Combustion Analyzer - Kit 5 (O2/CO/NO/NO2 and CO2)
A POWERFUL HANDHELD GAS ANALYZER
Suitable for monitoring of combustion and industrial processes.
The AMPRO 2000 features a large condensate separator with a PTFE (teflon) coated filter. The internal data storage holds up to 16,000 measurements. The temperature measures up to 2,012°F (use stainless steel up to 1,200°F, use Inconel tubes up to 2,012°F).
- CO2; 0 to 20 % as calculated value
- O2; 0 to 21 %
- NO; 0 to 5,000 ppm
- NO2; 0 to 1,000 ppm
- CO;0 to 10,000 ppm
- CO extra high; 0 to 20,000 ppm (this is optional)
- Diff. pressure; ±40 inH2O
- Fluegas temperature; 32 to 2000°F with adequate gas sampling probe
- Temperature probe externally; optional thermocouple K - type probe
- Gas temperature measurement up to 2,012°F (use stainless steel up to 1,200°F, use Inconel tubes up to 2,012°F)
- Large condensate separator with PTFE (Teflon) coated filter
- Air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- Internal data storage for up to 16,000 measurements!
- High energy Li-Ion battery (up to 15 hours operation time / with NDIR approx. 6 to 8 hrs.)
- Color backlit 3.5" TFT display with zoom function
- Customizable screen settings
- Durable and dirt resistant keypad
- IR interface for external printer (printer is optional)
- Integrated SD card reader for additional data storage and data transfer to PC