Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
Perform 5 Tests with 1 Compact Tool! The 1000FLT is the most complete light tester, incorporating all tests and functions in find the root cause. The new Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester takes the trial and error out of fluorescent light testing. Save time and reduce costs by using the only tester that performs all essential lighting tests in less than 30 seconds. Test bulbs without removing them from the fixture, easily determine if ballast is working, quickly test for voltage presence and test if filaments have continuity. Easy to use, easy to maintain, and built to last.
- Lamp Test: Test bulb without removing it from the fixture.
- Ballast Test: Easily determine if ballast is working.
- Non-Contact Voltage: Quickly check for voltage presence.
- Pin Continuity Test: Tests if filaments have continuity.
- Ballast-Type Test: Determine is ballast is electronic or magnetic without take fixture apart - identify energy wasting ballasts.