Model 4501 - Analog Vacuum gauge
Vacuum measurement and monitoring is one place an analog meter has advantages over digital. With an analog gauge it is very easy to see the characteristics of the system regarding moisture and atmosphere to determine the level of dehydration and degassing that is being achieved. Also a system that leaks under a vacuum is easily identifiable and additionally the presence of a tight system with or without moisture.
For proper evacuation and dehydration of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, an electronic vacuum gauge is an indispensable companion to a vacuum pump. Significant dehydration does not occur until a vacuum of 1000 microns or greater has been achieved. Use of electronic vacuum gauges is the only way to determine when dehydration is occurring and when it is complete.
Vak-Checks are precision thermistor vacuum gauges designed especially for refrigeration and air conditioning service. They automatically compensate for changes in ambient temperature and permit continuous monitoring during evacuation. These instruments are compact, lightweight, easy to use, and read directly in microns on a large easy-to-read meter. These micron gauges use highly accurate and durable thermistor technology that has a long proven history of reliability.
- Range: Atmosphere to 10 microns
- Ambient temperature compensated
- Complete with Model 4510 Sensor
- Accuracy: at 200-1000 microns 5%
- Power: 2 D cell batteries (Batteries not included)
- Dual power unit (AC and Batteries) is a DIFFERENT MODEL 14571
Model 4510 Replacement Vacuum Sensors
- Vacuum Sensor for Vak-check, Super Vak-check, and Super Vak-Check II
- Models 4501, 4575 and 14571 with 0 to 50 calibration scale