The Highest Thermal Imaging Resolution in Its Class
With 307,200 pixels at 640 480, FLIR T640 and T620 cameras give professional thermographers the highest thermal resolution and sensitivity for the best-looking images and most accurate temperature measurements. Coupled with dual 5 megapixel digital cameras, you'll get the sharpest visible light and thermal images you need to create the most effective documentation. See the results jump off the screen.
- 4.3 bright touchscreen LCD
- Connects to iPhone and iPad via Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth to MeterLink, Smartphone, and PC devices
- Temperature calibration standard at 650C
- Thermal sensitivity of 0.05C
- 8 digital zoom
- Voice, text, and sketch annotation
- Picture-in-picture and fusion to superimpose thermal images
- MPEG4 non-radiometric IR or daylight video recording to SD card
- Realtime video frame rate
- MPEG4 streaming video over Wi-Fi
Other Features: Wi-Fi to mobile devices, MPEG4 video recording with streaming via Wi-Fi, FLIR tools, Bluetooth to Smartphone/PC, MeterLink, InstantReport, joystick control
FLIR Tools software for camera updates InstantReport generates professional document directly from the camera right on site
High Definition Images
320 x 240 pixel resolution
The T-Series infrared image resolution starts at 320 x 240 pixels.
The more pixels the better the resolution.
The thermal sensitivity in the FLIR T-Series is < 50 mK. With a better sensitivity (lower value) the camera can capture the finest image details even at low temperature differences. Better detector sensitivity is particularly important for building applications where temperature differences are typically lower.
High quality visual camera
All models in the FLIR T-Series have an integrated 3.1 Megapixel digital camera. This makes observing and inspecting faster and easier and is needed to create Thermal Fusion and Picture-in-Picture images.