Testo 205-pH Measuring Instrument
The Testo 205 is a rugged food penetration measuring instrument for temperature and pH values, with automatic temperature compensation. The rugged penetration measurement tip is exchangeable and insenstitive to dirt thanks to the hole diaphragm.
The instrument is especially well suited to pH measurements in semi-solid food such as meat. The storage cap filled with electrolyte gel is used for storing the probe between measurements.
- Combined penetration tip with temperature probe
- Measuring tip can be changed by user
- Maintenance-free gel electrolyte Backlit display
- Audible key feedback
- 2 line display
- Automatic full-scale value recognition
- 1, 2 or 3 point calibration possible
- pH tip embedded in break-proof plastic
- Measurement tip can be replaced by user
- 0 to 14 pH Range
- +/-0.02 pH Accuracy
- 0.01 pH Resolution