Alnor 6200D Low Flow Balometer Capture Hood 24" x 24"
The LoFlo Balometer Capture Hood is the ideal way to measure very low volumetric flow. You can measure confidently and accurately from 10 to 500 cfm This lightweight instrument is great for residential or light commercial use.
- Includes a 2' x 2' (610 mm x 610 mm) tall hood
- Weighs only 6.5 lbs. (3 kg) with the hood attached
- 34.5 in. (876 mm) height
- Simulated analog display shows air trends and digital readings
- Uses 4 C-size alkaline batteries; minimum 10 hours continuous use
- For small diffusers, the base can be used without a hood
Approved by the California Energy Commission (CEC) for use in as an Airflow Measurement Device for HVAC Forced Air Systems per the 2016 Building Energy Efficiency Standards (Title 24, Part6) Section 100.0(h) and Reference Residential Appendices Section RA3.3.
Click Here for details.