Bacharach 6202-5143 IAM-100 Intergrated Area Monitor
The IAM-100 area monitor is specifically designed to provide continuous monitoring of individual rooms in hotels, dormitories, hospitals and apartment buildings where a VRF/VRV or multi-split system is used as the air conditioning system. A refrigerant leak in such an installation could easily flood a room with a high concentration of refrigerant causing oxygen depletion at the floor level. For a less intrusive installation, the sensor can be remotely mounted from the main monitor.
If a pre-set alarm threshold is exceeded in an area, the IAM-100’s integrated audible and visual alarms are activated to alert occupants of the hazard. The two on-board relays can shut-off refrigerant supply lines, activate exhaust fans, or notify a building BMS or BAS systems. The IAM-100 can function as a standalone monitor or up to 16 units can be connected to an IAM Controller, which in turn can build a pyramid type monitoring system.
- Long-life semiconductor sensor
- Integrated visual and audible alarms
- Affordable detection of VRF/VRV refrigerants
- Remote sensor with aesthetic faceplate for discreet monitoring
- Two on-board relays activate shut-off valves or fans
- R-410a, 0 to 10,000 ppm, remote sensor with faceplate, 220 VAC