The New E40 Now with MSX® Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Performance
Get more IR inspections done, create professional detailed reports easier, and share images and findings faster with FLIR’s latest E-Series bx thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to help you take care of more customers.
FLIR Tools Mobile Communication – Connect an E-Series bx camera to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so customers can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels and color, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to get a faster yes for repairs.
Superior Thermal Imaging – Up to 19,200 pixels (160 × 120) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution.
MSX Thermal Image Enhancement – See structural features, numbers, and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
Onboard Digital Camera – 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus a laser pointer to mark locations.
Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation – The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5” display for easy access to diagnostics tools – now with auto-orientation to keep measurement and other data overlays upright no matter how you hold the camera.
Picture-in-Picture – Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
Multiple Measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
MeterLink® – Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series bx cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further supports findings.
Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus – Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
Greater Temperature Sensitivity – See subtler temperature patterns and detail with <0.045°C sensitivity.
- Focal Plane Array detector with 160 x 120 pixels infrared resolution (19,200 pixels)
- Temperature range: -4F to 248F (-20C to 120C) with 2% accuracy
- 0.045C @ 30C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 2x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Fixed Picture-In-Picture, Insulation & Humidity Alarm, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLiNK Bluetooth® Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images