AEMC 1060 Digital Megohmmeter with Analog Bargraph and DataView Software - 1000V
Innovative and professional 1000V Digital/Analog insulation testers. Designed to facilitate testing quickly and accurately by incorporating automatic measurement features and user friendly functions. Includes on-board memory for datalogging and software.
Measurements are displayed on a large dual-display LCD with bargraph for quick viewing of changes or trends. Resistance readings are displayed on the larger display, and a smaller display is used for test voltage at the sample, test run times (mm:ss), or alarm set points all accessible at the press of a button. A family of visual indicators for safety and information also compliments the displays. A bright blue electroluminescent backlight makes for clear readings in dark areas.
The AEMC 1060 1000V Megohmmeter automatically provides the DAR and PI ratios directly on the display. User defined PI time intervals may also be programmed. The user may even select DAR or PI functions before the test, and the megohmmeter will stop at the appropriate time and display the results. Test run times from 1 second to 59 minutes are also directly programmable. The tested sample Capacitance is available at the end of each insulation resistance test.
For specific applications and operator or equipment safety, test voltages may be disabled to avoid any errors. An automatic test inhibitor prevents testing on live circuits above 25V. Discharge test voltage may be displayed at the completion of each test. A memory feature permits storing, recalling and displaying of resistance values taken at user specified intervals during a test.
The AEMC 1060 1000V Megohmmeter also has an RS-232 interface and a more extensive memory function, which permits the storage of results in files specific to the device under test. Additionally, it also has a built-in document function, which prints out a perforated report on a serial or parallel printer. A standard software package (DataView) enables the user to display graphs and results for complete documentation and reporting. The AEMC 1060 Megohmmeter can also be programmed and run by a PC with this software. This enables tailored test programs, remote operation and storing of information directly into a PC.
AEMC 1060 1000V Megohmmeter is built into a double insulated field case with a detachable accessory pouch.
- True Megohmmeter
- Test voltage combinations of 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V
- Insulation measurement to 4000GΩ (4TΩ)
- Direct measurement of DAR and PI values
- Direct measurement of sample Capacitance
- Display of test voltage and run time
- Programmable test run times and PI times
- Smooth and Alarm functions
- Automatic test inhibition if live sample >25V
- Automatic discharge after use with voltage display
- Large dual display with time, voltage and measurement
- Bright blue electroluminescent backlight
- Remote operation with optional test probe
- Rugged, dual wall, weatherproof field case with detachable lead/accessory pouch
- AC rechargeable NiMH batteries
- RS-232 interface for direct printing of results
- Remote operation through PC
- Includes software to configure instrument and generate reports
- Test insulation on cables, transformers, motors, insulators and wiring installations
- High resistance or absorption tests
- Spot reading tests
- Timed resistance measurements
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) and Polarization Index (PI) tests
- Low insulation test range for testing old or flooded installations
- Motor insulation resistance measurements
- Continuity checks and low resistance measurements
- Computer controlled production line testing
- Predictive maintenance by storing results in PC for trend analysis