AEMC 670 Dual Display True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, AC Amps and AC/DC Volts
Designed to measure and display amps and volts at the same time. Auto-ranging, and provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. Measures True RMS, AC Amps, AC/DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity, Frequency, and Temperature.
The AEMC 670 Clamp Meter is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges (AC Amps, DC Amps, AC Volts, DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity with beeper, Frequency from V or A, and Temperature) and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure professional and reliable measuring tools.
This meter is sized for comfortable, one-handed operation. The tapered and hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates one 750kcmil cable or two 350kcmil cables. The large and easy-to-read 9999-count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity, overload, and an analog bargraph for easy trend readings.
The AEMC 670 Clamp Meter is equipped with a Data Hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing, Min/Max, and Peak function for capture of signals. This AEMC 670 Clamp-on Meter is a True RMS clamp-on meter that provides RMS measurements for today's non-linear electrical environments.
- Standard size, full function clamp-on meter
- 1000AAC current measurements
- 1400VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurement to 10,000O
- Continuity with beeper below 35O
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- 1ms Peak function for fast capture of signals
- Hold function to "freeze" readings
- Designed to measure Amps and Volts at the same time
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large easy-to-read 9999-count backlit display
- Includes test leads and soft carrying case
- Commercial, industrial, residential and HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers