AEMC 8220 Single-Phase Power Quality Analyzer with MN93 CT - 240A
Designed as a power and energy datalogger to record electrical parameters, distribution network disturbances and machinery in operation. Features on-board datalogging, software and large backlit display. Includes a MN93-BK (240A) current probe.
AEMC 8220 Single Phase Power Analyzer is a measurement tool for electrical parameters and distribution network disturbances, enabling the user to obtain instant measurements of the main characteristics of a single-phase network (voltage, current, power, voltage and current harmonics, etc.) and to monitor machinery in operation (temperature, inrush current and duration of operation, distance of windings and rotational speed).
It is capable of AC/DC measurements and features an electroluminescent backlit digital display and is rated to 600V Cat III.
The accuracy is better than 1% (excluding current sensors). It has a great flexibility due to AEMC's range of current sensors, measuring from a few hundred milliamps to several thousand amps. See the available kits below that include current transformers.
This Single Phase Power Analyzer is designed for technicians, control and maintenance engineers, as well as electrical contractors and educators.
- Measures up to 660Vrms or VDC
- Measures up to 6500AAC or 1400ADC (probe dependent)
- Displays Min, Max and Avg Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays THD for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Captures and displays inrush current phase rotation and RPM
- Displays temperature in °F or °C
- Displays resistance up to 2000O and conducts continuity and diode tests
- Stores up to nine complete sets of readings for all volt, amp, power, harmonics and other measurements
- Configurable fromDataView® software or front panel
- Includes DataView® software free for data download and storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Measurement and recording of power system quality (kW, VA, VAR)
- Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)
- Motor start-up analysis
- Measure RPM
- Determine phase rotation
- Detect hot spots (temperature) in wiring and equipment
- Verification of power distribution circuits
- In plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery