ASCO AKJ2 JET Air Acetylene Torch Kit
ASCO products are made in the USA
The ASCO JET Plus Kit contains two JET Tips. Soft solders 1/4" to 3". Brazes to 1". ASCO parts are made in the USA and stand out from the competition.
The ASCO Advantage:
- Tips do not get hot as long as the acetylene is on full.
- Tips will last longer and not burn people, floors or roofs if used correctly
- Tips unscrew for easy cleaning.
- Can replace the top of the tip instead of entire tip.
- Tips fit into Turbo Torch and all major brands quick attach handles.
- Allows for more options of useage.
- Tips create a more defined and concentrated heat or "cone".
- Makes brazing up to 4 times faster than other acetylene torches. Unlike other torches, the flame is held still letting the specially shaped flame wrap around the pipe giving a more consistent stronger joint in less time. When wrapping the flame around a pipe, other pipes close by do not get hot. No other brand has this capability and is one of the most dramatic differences for ASCO and why so many current contractors prefer this brand.
- Solid brass with parts that are machined.
- No plastic or crimped fittings
- Heavy-duty wire wrapped on both ends to prevent hose breaks.
- Exclusivly on ASCO hoses
- ASCO builds the highest quality regulators
- No adjustments needed to use the torch
- 440G Acetylene Regulator
- 2AM "Screw-in" Torch Handle
- AJ3 and AJ5 JET Tips
- AH3 Hose
- RFL1 Spark Lighter