The AccuTools® eL-320
The AccuTools® eL-320 Combustible Gas Leak Detector is an easy-to-use portable combustible gas leak detector that pinpoints large and small leaks quickly. It is ideal for locating combustible gas leaks in appliances and heating equipment in commercial, residential, and industrial applications. The eL-320 is your go-to tool for inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment, surveying gas pipelines, etc. Approved by Underwriter's Laboratory for use in hazardous locations, the eL-320 is self calibrating and requires very low maintenance.
CLASSIFIED BY UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES, INC. ONLY AS TO FIRE, ELECTRICAL SHOCK, AND EXPLOSION HAZARDS IN CLASS I, DIVISION 2 GROUPS A, B, C, & D HAZARDOUS LOCATIONS. READ OWNERS MANUAL BEFORE OPERATING. USE ONLY 1.5V AA ALKALINE BATTERIES.
Propane, Methane, Natural Gas, Iso-Butane, Acetone, Hexane, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Methanol, Paint Thinners, Naptha etc.
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Simple, one button operation.
- Two sensitivity modes, enabling quick and easy location of large and small leaks.
- Sturdy blow-molded carrying case.
- Both visual and audible leak detection signal.
- Long Battery Life - 2 AA batteries provide 11 hours of operation
- Low battery indicator.
- Automatic power-off to conserve battery life.
- Long Life Metal Oxide Sensor
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- Extra storage space inside the unit for spare sensor (not included)