AccuTrak WRDP AccuTrak VPX-WR / VPE-2000 Combo Kit
Two state-of-the-art instruments for the price of one analog "gun" type detector
The Superior AccuTrak VPX-WR Ultrasonic Leak Detector represents THE state-of-the-art technology for ultrasonic gas leak detection! This ultra-durable and waterproof instrument incorporates our patented and trademarked circuitry we call "DND" (Dynamic Noise Discrimination). Older leak detectors using only the heterodyne technique, simply cannot offer the same leak detection abilities, especially in loud plant environments.
The Superior AccuTrak VPE-2000 Ultrasonic Leak Detector is the first digitally controlled ultrasonic leak detector. Like two instruments in one it uses two independent sensors supported by separate electronic circuits configured specifically to their own sensor. This assures optimum sound clarity and frequency response. When switching between the airborne and contact sensors all settings are retained in memory! Digital LED meters let you establish baselines, perform trending, and accurately repeat these tests better than older more expensive analog instruments.
Applications & Features:
- Leak Detection: Air Leaks, Vacuum Leaks, Refrigerant Leaks; ANY Compressed Gas!
- Steam Traps: Detect live steam loss in seconds!
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearings: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
- Electric Arc and Corona: Inspect circuit breakers, relays, and buss bars! Check for corrosion on contacts and proper insulation!
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics: Inspect controls, hoses, tools, fittings and internal cylinders with ease!
- Vibration: Detect the ultrasonic sound generated by excessive friction!
- Fan Belts You may be familiar with the sound of a loose fan belt in a car. Early warning of such wear is indicated by a similar sound in the ultrasonic range.
- Digital LED Indicators (Alphanumeric and bar-graph)
- Digital Frequency Selection (With SONIC Probe Mode)
- Digital PEAK HOLD Feature
- Separate Volume and Sensitivity
- Digital Mode Selection
- Stores all Settings in Memory
- Wide Dynamic Range (256 Steps)
- Ultra-durable waterproof design.
- Easy to use Single control operation.
- 20 to 100kHz range NO tuning!
- Output to analyzer converted or RAW signal.
VPE-2000 Includes Everything You Need!
- Contact probe extension kit
- Hard carrying case
- Protective canvas pouch with vinyl window
- Manual and video overview
VPE-2000 Includes Everything You Need!
- Touchprobe & waveguide attachments
- Comfortable over the ear headset
- Owners manual
- Instructional video
- Hard case
Sophisticated inside, Simple outside!
Leaks come in all sizes, shapes, frequencies and intensities. You don’t care what frequency a leak sound is, you just want to know where the leak is! Since the intensity of the leak sound is not directly proportional to the size of the leak, you can’t use a meter to quantify CFM or volume of air lost, but you CAN find it! - THAT is what the VPX-WR does and does well... Finds leaks fast!
Ultra-Durable Construction, Designed for Harsh Environments.
AccuTrak VPX-WR has the only sensor in the world that combines high sensitivity and hermeticity. Its resistance to water, steam, oils, fumes, dust, etc. allows the instrument to be used in hostile environments where other detectors fail. Totally sealed controls, indicators, and plugs make the unit 100% water tight. The internal circuitry is housed in hard anodized aluminum for durability and longevity. The aluminum housing is surrounded with a padded grip for comfort and easy handling. It is the most durable instrument of its kind.
The Only Ultrasonic Leak Detector with DND Technology!
When it comes to loud environments, nothing finds air leaks faster and easier than the multi-patented AccuTrak model VPX-WR with DND technology. DND (an acronym for Dynamic Noise Discrimination) is the first and only ultrasonic technology to analyze a broad spectrum of ultrasound, and select the proper frequency band of the leak sound AUTOMATICALLY! Because they work like an AM radio, manually tuned heterodyne only ultrasonic detectors can miss key sounds if not tuned properly. DND eliminates the guesswork associated with manual frequency tuning! It translates sounds from 20 -100 kHz to the audible range regardless of the frequency of the original signal. Leaks come in all shapes and sizes, and therefore different frequencies are generated. You don't know what dominant frequency a given leak will produce, only DND solves the problem!