Accutools BluVac+ Micro Wireless Digital Micron Gauge with Coupler and Bluetooth
Works directly with the BluVac app! See the "Software / App" tab for more info.
The low-cost AccuTools® BluVac+ Micro Wireless Digital Micron Gauge represents a breakthrough in economical vacuum measurement. Small and light enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the BluVac+ Micro has Bluetooth Smart® wireless capability and is a full-featured basic micron gauge that utilizes our famous patented BluVac+ technology to provide the highest accuracy and dependability at the lowest possible cost. The BluVac+ Micro accurately and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, mmHg, and Torr with a resolution down to 1 micron. Sporting a large back-lit display, the BluVac+ Micro operates for up to 100 hours on two AAA batteries and at temperatures below freezing.
The BluVac+ Micro can be operated stand-alone or in conjunction with an iOS or Android compatible app.
Possessing the same accuracy and reliability of the BluVac+ Pro gauge, the BluVac+ Micro is ideal for budget conscious technicians without sacrificing performance.
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy. The BluVac+ series of Micron Gauges are the only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration.
The BluVac+ Micro comes supplied with everything you need for proper evacuation monitoring, including a coupler, carrying pouch, and batteries — you’ll be able to hit the job running.
- Bluetooth Smart® Wireless Capability
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 1 Micron Resolution
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, mmHg, and Torr
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Long Battery Life — Up to 100 Hours on Two ‘AAA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Wide Operating Temperature Range — Operates Below Freezing
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Rugged, Compact Design — Fits in a Shirt Pocket
- Calibration Self Test — Can Be Field Calibrated with No Special Equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial, and Scientific Use
BluVac Comparison Chart
BluVac+ Comparison Chart