The only Clinically Proven, Medical Grade Air Purifier
At Austin Air Systems, their on-going research has kept them in close communication with respiratory experts and the medical community. They are frequently learning of new ways to help more diverse groups of people. It was their work with internationally renowned expert in child allergies and best-selling author, Dr. Doris Rapp, which resulted in the engineering of the Healthmate Plus™, specifically designed to help the chemically sensitive.
- They are an American company located in Buffalo, New York
- They are the only manufacturer to successfully reduce asthma attacks and respiratory problems in a clinical trial conducted by the medical community and recognized hospitals.
- Johns Hopkins University have chosen their medical grade air purifiers to conduct multiple clinical trials.
- They were selected by the Federal Government to provide the emergency air purifiers to the citizens of Anniston, Alabama during the destruction of chemical weapons.
- Standard Series Purifiers have a coverage of 1,500 sq ft.
- Junior Series Purifiers have a coverage of 700 sq ft.