Building Automation Fundamentals
Format: Online and On Demand | Length: ~11 Hours
You don’t know what you don’t know. Or at least that’s how the saying goes…
But what if you could know what you don’t know. What if there was a program that would teach you the fundamentals of Building Automation so that you could hit the ground running from day one? What would that do for your career?
Can you imagine how much faster you would be able to start contributing to your team? It’s no secret that experience building automation professionals are leaving this industry faster then we can replace them. The problem is how can you rapidly learn what you need, without spending years in the field or months in the classroom?
My friends Building Automation Fundamentals is the answer.
Building Automation Fundamentals is the online training program dedicated to massively grow your knowledge of Building Automation.
Taught by seasoned course creator, Phil Zito, the Author of Building Automation Systems A to Z and former manager of the Technical Integration Program for Johnson Controls. Phil brings his wealth of knowledge to you in easy to understand short videos that you can access from the comfort of your own home.
If you’ve been looking to learn Building Automation, then BAS Fundamentals is your solution.
BAS Fundamentals will help you to:
- Easily explain and understand building automation concepts so you can provide immediate value to your team and customers
- Intuitively understand how the different aspects of a BAS work, so you can make the right recommendations on your projects or sales calls
- Realize the power of the capabilities that exist within a BAS, so you can help your customers achieve the outcomes they desire
- Speak the language of controls, so that you can immediately be effective on your projects
- Become fluent in IT, learn the fundamental aspects of IT and why they matter for a BAS professional
- Unlock the mystery of construction documentation, and learn to spot landmines that could derail your projects
Who's this Program For?
This program is for new building automation technicians, managers, and salespersons who are looking to gain a solid foundation of building automation. This course is also perfect for building operators, specifying engineers, project managers, and any other professional who wants’s to grow in their understanding of building automation.
- Lifetime access to the video and audio recordings of the 12 hours of online BAS training
- Access to the special live office hours, where you can ask any questions you have about the course (a $1,200 value)
- The course workbook designed to guide you through each individual lesson in the course
- A Certificate of Completion (awarded at training completion)
- Access to 6 bonus modules to dive even deeper (Value $1,782)
His name is Phil Zito and he is going to provide you and your team the training that you need to help you grow your business and succeed even more in the world of Building Automation.
His backstory: He started back in 2007 with no knowledge of BAS. He got let go from my first job in BAS and fought his way back into the field within two weeks. He knows what it's like to struggle with learning BAS while working a full-time job.
But here's the deal. From that point on he dedicated myself to mastering BAS.
Through the help of some great mentors and many, many long nights of self-study he taught myself BAS, IT, and Systems integration. Over the course of 10 years he went from a struggling technician to, leading a $60M dollar branch with 22 techs and project managers, and before he resigned to start Building Automation Monthly he was leading the technical systems integration program at Johnson Controls for a $250M line of business.
He knows exactly what you need to know and he has the field experience to back it up!
"Everyone is capable of succeeding in Building Automation. All you need is the right guide to show you the way and point out the landmines along the path. I am that guide." - Phil Zito
How Online Training Works
- Easy-to-view modules. He came from the field, he knows how things are. This online course was recorded with you in mind. You will be able to access each lesson via the course site. And to make things even better you can download the audio and video of each course so you can learn whether your sitting in traffic or on the bucket!
- Lifetime Access to Online/On-demand training. Students can experience the program at any desired pace. For example, students might view the course all in one sitting or one lesson each night. Since the course is self-paced your learning can fit your lifestyle. Just try to find this flexibility anywhere else, trust us you won’t.
- Exactly What You Need to Know, No More, No Less. He's spent over 150+ hours crafting this course to teach you exactly what you need to know about building automation. There is zero-fluff, zero-wasted time, and 100% learning.
- Certificate of Completion. Students who complete all 15 modules of the training course and pass a final exam will receive a Certificate of Completion. Our Online Learning Management System allows students to easily track their progress, and resume right where they left off, to facilitate an effective and enjoyable online learning experience.
- Ongoing “live” office hours. You will have full access to live office hours where you and fellow students can pop in and ask any questions you want. You’ll also be able to access the recordings of all the past office hour sessions.
- Cost-effective as well as time-efficient. The tuition for this online course is just $1999 per person, which includes all the benefits outlined above. If you tried to learn everything you learn the fundamentals of BAS you would spend 10’s of thousands traveling to different classes and would miss months of work.
- Terms. Registrants for this course are purchasing an individual, single-user, license to view the online course. Multiple individuals may view the online course in a group setting provided that each person in the group has properly registered and paid for an individual license to view this course.
Registrations for this training are single-user only. For assistance registering a group, contact Phil at (262) 342-6172 or email@example.com.