Control Sequence Fundamentals
Format: Online and On Demand | Length: ~22 Hours
How are systems controlled?
How should specific HVAC systems react when another HVAC system changes state?
How do you make sense out of control sequences so that you can design, sell, install, service, and operate your Building Automation System?
Understanding control sequences IS the difference between those who succeed in BAS and those who don't. Control Sequence Fundamentals WILL teach you how to understand control sequences. But even more, Control Sequences Fundamentals teaches you the lost art of systems based thinking and will EMPOWER you to truly UNDERSTAND how and why systems operate.
If you are struggling with the following problems then Control Sequence Fundamentals is for you:
- Being unable to revenue the work you already have because your sales people and technicians do not understand how the systems should work
- Struggling with unsteady revenue because your service team cannot grow due to their lack of understanding of Control Sequences
- Doubt around if you are properly designing HVAC systems in a way that can actually allow them to be controlled
- Fear that your building is one step away from failure because you are not sure of how your systems should operate
- The in ability to get a job or promotion in the BAS world because you don't "understand how controls work"
You don't have to deal with these problems any longer!
Control Sequence Fundamentals WILL teach you EXACTLY what you need to know to SUCCEED in the world of Building Automation.
Learn more about the program by clicking on the tabs below.
Who's this Program For?
This program is targeted towards salespersons, technicians, designers, operators, consulting engineers, and project managers who have at least 6 months of experience with BAS systems or have been through the BAS fundamentals course.
- Lifetime access to the video and audio recordings of the 22 hours of online control sequences training training
- Access to the special live office hours, where you can ask any questions you have about the course (Value $1,200)
- The course workbook designed to guide you through each individual lesson in the course.
- A Certificate of Completion (awarded at training completion)
His name is Phil Zito and he is going to provide you and your team the training that you need to help you grow your business and succeed even more in the world of Building Automation.
His backstory: He started back in 2007 with no knowledge of BAS. He got let go from my first job in BAS and fought his way back into the field within two weeks. He knows what it's like to struggle with learning BAS while working a full-time job.
But here's the deal. From that point on he dedicated myself to mastering BAS.
Through the help of some great mentors and many, many long nights of self-study he taught myself BAS, IT, and Systems integration. Over the course of 10 years he went from a struggling technician to, leading a $60M dollar branch with 22 techs and project managers, and before he resigned to start Building Automation Monthly he was leading the technical systems integration program at Johnson Controls for a $250M line of business.
He knows exactly what you need to know and he has the field experience to back it up!
"Everyone is capable of succeeding in Building Automation. All you need is the right guide to show you the way and point out the landmines along the path. I am that guide." - Phil Zito
How Online Training Works
- Easy-to-view modules. He came from the field, he knows how things are. This online course was recorded with you in mind. You will be able to access each lesson via the course site. And to make things even better you can download the audio and video of each course so you can learn whether your sitting in traffic or on the bucket!
- Lifetime Access to Online/On-demand training. Students can experience the program at any desired pace. For example, students might view the course all in one sitting or one lesson each night. Since the course is self-paced your learning can fit your lifestyle. Just try to find this flexibility anywhere else, trust us you won’t.
- Exactly What You Need to Know, No More, No Less. He's spent over 150+ hours crafting this course to teach you exactly what you need to know about building automation. There is zero-fluff, zero-wasted time, and 100% learning.
- Certificate of Completion. Students who complete all 15 modules of the training course and pass a final exam will receive a Certificate of Completion. Our Online Learning Management System allows students to easily track their progress, and resume right where they left off, to facilitate an effective and enjoyable online learning experience.
- Ongoing “live” office hours. You will have full access to live office hours where you and fellow students can pop in and ask any questions you want. You’ll also be able to access the recordings of all the past office hour sessions.
- Cost-effective as well as time-efficient. The tuition for this online course is just $1999 per person, which includes all the benefits outlined above. If you tried to learn everything you learn the fundamentals of BAS you would spend 10’s of thousands traveling to different classes and would miss months of work.
- Terms. Registrants for this course are purchasing an individual, single-user, license to view the online course. Multiple individuals may view the online course in a group setting provided that each person in the group has properly registered and paid for an individual license to view this course.
Registrations for this training are single-user only. For assistance registering a group, contact Phil at (262) 342-6172 or [email protected]