Model 3 Two Fan System
Remember to Call for Best Pricing
The Minneapolis Blower Door has long been recognized as the best designed and supported building airtightness testing system in the world. Combined with specialized accessories and testing procedures developed by The Energy Conservatory, the Minneapolis Blower Door is the system of choice for utility DSM programs, energy raters, HVAC contractors and weatherization professionals.
- 2 Model 3 (110V) Fans with Variable Speed Controllers, Flow Rings A and B, and Fan Caps.
- 2 DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauges with Mounting Boards and Fan Control Cables.
- Commercial Aluminum Frame with 2 Cross-bars and Carrying Case (max height 96”, max width 48”).
- 1 Two-Hole Commercial Nylon Panel for Door Opening.
- 1 Accessory Case to hold Gauges, Manuals, Tubing and other items.
- TECTITE Express and TECLOG2 Software.