Remember to Call for Best Pricing
Small houses or houses built to the more stringent energy savings standards have very small amount of leakage through the building envelope. A standard Model 3 Blower Door can be a little too much power to measure at the very low levels of CFM of these types of houses. A Minneapolis Duct Blaster® fan can be just the right size when regularly testing these energy efficient homes.
Another application for a Mini-Fan Blower Door System is individual apartment testing for multi-family buildings or when testing to LEED. The lightweight size of the door frame, panel and fan allows you to take the unit out of one apartment and place in the next apartment with minimal effort.
The Energy Conservatory has everything you need to use a Duct Blaster fan as a Blower Door. If you already have a Duct Blaster System, we can provide you with the kit that includes all of the parts necessary to make a Blower Door Kit. We also have a complete kit that includes the Duct Blaster fan and controller and the DG-700 Pressure and Flow Gauge.
Minneapolis Duct Blaster
- The lightweight Duct Blaster fan weighs just 7 pounds, but delivers enough air flow to test small homes or homes trying to achieve the highest airtightness testing standards.
- Quick and accurate airtightness measurements from 10 - 1,500 CFM.
- Compatible for both pressurization and depressurization testing.
- New Cruise Control feature will automatically control the speed of the Duct Blaster fan during testing.
- Both 110V and 220V models available.
- Padded nylon carrying case with shoulder strap.
- Our DG-700 digital pressure and flow gauge is included with every Minneapolis Duct Blaster system.
- The DG-700 gauge contains 2 precision pressure sensors which provide simultaneous display of both duct pressure and Duct Blaster fan flow readings, for the most accurate test results.
- The new Duct Blaster fan speed controller can be connected to the DG-700's fan control jack for automated Cruise Control.