Bacharach MVR-300 Refrigerant Detector for Occupied Spaces - Hilton Version
- Fits in standard electrical boxes for easy installation
- Low profile / flush mount for aesthetically non-intrusive appearance
- Two relays and Modbus Communications for notifying building management & initiate counter measures
- Alarm options (LED, buzzer, two levels, configurable delay and fail-safe) to alert occupants and remotely inform building management of alarm location for rapid response as required
- Refrigerant specific sensors for enhanced safety
- Self diagnostics and simple field calibration for easy maintenance
- Unique plug-in field replaceable pre-calibrated sensor for low cost of ownership
The MVR-300 detector is specifically designed to provide continuous monitoring for refrigerants associated with high-efficiency, high volume refrigerant cooling and heating systems, such as VRF/VRV (Variable Refrigerant Flow/Variable Refrigerant Volume) systems. Typical applications include hotels, dormitories, hospitals, office buildings, and apartment buildings.
The MVR-300 audible and visual alarms alert occupants and simultaneously communicate to Building Management Systems/Building Automation Systems (BMS/BAS). Two on-board relays can be used to close valves, activate alarm devices and exhaust fans or initiate emergency calls to rescue teams.
The on-board Modbus RTU interface provides real-time information about concentrations, status and settings. It also enables custom configuration of the MVR-300™ to any application specific requirements using multiple Modbus registers.
The MVR-300 is designed for easy installation and simple maintenance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Large refrigerant leaks into occupied spaces can reach concentrations that pose a suffocation risk to the occupants. The MVR-300 is not designed to be used as the sole safety device for this risk. Safety of the occupants also must take a system designed approach that includes things such as ventilation, detection, early warning, mitigation and design redundancy.