Accutools Micro Bluvac Digital Micron Gauge
Comes with Vacuum Gauge Coupler and carry pouch
The low-cost AccuTools® Micro BluVac Digital Micron Gauge represents a breakthrough in economical vacuum measurement. Small and light enough to fit in a shirt pocket, the µBluVac is a full-featured basic micron gauge that utilizes AccuTools famous patented BluVac technology to provide the highest accuracy and dependability at the lowest possible cost.
The Micro BluVac accurately and quickly measures vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, and mmHg with a resolution down to 1 micron. Sporting a large back-lit display, the µBluVac operates for up to 100 hours on two AAA batteries and at temperatures below freezing.
Possessing the same accuracy and reliability of the standard BluVac gauge, the Micro BluVac is ideal for budget conscious technicians without sacrificing performance.
Innovative Oil Sensor and Self-Diagnostics ensure accuracy. The BluVac series of Micron Gauges are the only field-calibratable vacuum gauges that require no special equipment for calibration.
The Micro BluVac comes supplied with everything you need for proper evacuation monitoring, including a coupler, carrying pouch, and batteries, — you'll be able to hit the job running.
- 0 to 25,000 Micron Range with 1 Micron Resolution
- Measures Vacuum in Microns, Pascals, Millibar, and mmHg
- Large, high-visibility back-lit LCD display
- Long Battery Life — Up to 100 Hours on Two 'AAA' Alkaline Batteries
- Wide Operating Temperature Range — Operates Below Freezing
- Automatic Oil Sensor
- Rugged, Compact Design — Fits in a Shirt Pocket
- Calibration Self Test — Can Be Field Calibrated with No Special Equipment
- Sensor withstands overpressure up to 500 PSI
- Ideal for HVAC/R Service, Industrial, and Scientific Use