CPS TLOP Pro-Set Hand Oil Pump
Compatible with all types of refrigerant oils.
The TLOP refrigerant oil pump is designed to allow service technicians to pump refrigerant oil directly into a refrigeration system while the system is still under pressure. This eliminates the need to recover the refrigerant from a system when adding oil is required.
- 2.6 ounces per pump
- Pumps against a maximum of 200 PSIG system pressure.
- Includes a suction transfer hose and fitting. The hose can be used to pump oil from smaller bottles or directly from a compressor pump.
- For use with alkyl-benzene, ester-based, mineral, parafin-based, and synthetic oils.
- Universal stopper that fills all, 1, 2.5, and 5 gallon refrigerant oil containers.
- Ergonomic rubber handle provides a comfortable, sure grip during use.