Cirrus CWI200 Wind Indicator
Thousands of puffs per cartridge
Cirrus has changed the wind detection market for the first time in decades. The patent pending design allows the user to puff a vapor-like cloud into the air and detect the slightest wind or thermal currents. The benefit is thousands of puffs per cartridge, USB rechargeable, lightweight and minimal user movement. Changes for the 2018 model include red and white LEDs to see wind and thermals in total darkness and a built-in portable charging bank.
- Is the vapor dangerous?
- No. It is Non Hazardous. It is not intended for human consumption and should be used as directed on the package. MSDS sheets available.
- How long does a cartridge last?
- We have tested the cartridges and had as many as 1400 full puffs. This varies on use and pressure applied to bellows.
- How long does the battery last?
- The battery will last over 100 hours on a single charge. Charge can vary due to LED and Power Bank Usage.
- Does it shut off?
- The Cirrus Wind Indicator has a power button that must be held down while simultaneously pressing the bellows. This prevents over heating or prolonged battery use. If the button is held down to long, purposely or accidentally the Cirrus Wind Indicator is designed to shut off internally preventing over heating or damage.
- Is the Cirrus Wind Indicator durable?
- The housing of the Cirrus Wind Indicator is made of heavy plastic. It is very durable and should be used as directed.
- Does the vapor smell?
- Our natural cloud formula is 100% organic and designed to have little odor. Any time you burn something or use the process we do, it will have a slight smell to it.