Defender LL6070 Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor
Call for contractor BULK pricing!
The Defender LL6070 low level carbon monoxide monitor continuously displays CO levels with detection starting at 5 PPM.
A visual alert is activated when 10 PPM of CO is detected, and visual and audible alarm begins at 15 PPM.
Review this handy Quick Start Guide LINK or the full manual LINK.
Note: All of the Defender detectors (CA6100, CA6150, LL6070) utilize the same mounting plate, and can be interchanged with each other.
All CO Alarms and Detectors were not created equally
Do you know the key differences between UL-2034, the Standard for Safety of Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide Alarms, and Low Level CO alarms?
| Intended to alarm when exposed to long term, low levels of CO ||No||Yes|
|Intended to alarm with slightly higher, short term transient levels of CO||No||Yes|
Makers of UL-2034 alarms even say in their instructions that users should take extra care to guard high risk persons from CO exposure because they may experience ill effects from CO at levels that would not usually affect a healthy adult. Part of that extra care could include a Defender LL6070 Detector.
Here's the kind of CO exposure you may see if a UL2034 alarm is used:
- 30 ppm for up to 30 days
- 70 ppm for up to 4 hours
- 150 ppm for up to 50 minutes
- 400 ppm for up to 15 minutes
Unfortunately, government recommended exposure levels exist mainly for the work place or the outdoor ambient levels, but not for the home.
The Defender LL6070 starts showing levels above 5 ppm.
Bottom line: UL listed alarms are meant to offer protection to healthy adults during very high levels of CO in a home's air.
When a UL 2034 alarm goes off, it IS an emergency! A Defender LL6070 Detector can give you very crucial early warning of a developing CO problem.
- Accurate, Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Extra-Large Alphanumeric LCD Readout
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide Every 5 seconds
- Automatically Displays Current CO Levels of 5 PPM or more
- Intuitive Alarm, Power and Service LEDs
- Manually Displays Peak CO Level from 5 to 500 PPM
- Manually Displays Peak Duration of exposure from 0-999 minutes
- Separate Test and Memory Buttons
- Integrated Battery Activation/Deactivation Switch
- Self Diagnostic Circuitry and Sensor Life Monitor
- Secure-Lock Mounting System
- Three Year Ltd Factory Warranty for Alarm Batteries
Once activated, units are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable. Unit only detects Carbon Monoxide (CO)