TEC Minneapolis DG-1000 Dual Channel Digital Pressure-Flow Gauge with BlueTooth
Introducing the TEC DG-1000
With the industry success of the DG-700 Digital Pressure and Flow Gauge, the team at The Energy Conservatory (TEC) knew it was time to begin researching and conceptualizing a new, innovative, and performance-driven version of the digital gauge for 2016. An invaluable tool for anyone in the building performance industry, the TEC DG-1000 provides the accuracy you expect from TEC devices and superior versatility.
The DG-1000 is also ideal for making key building pressure measurements, including room pressures as a part of air balancing, exhaust fan flow readings, pressure pan testing, zonal pressure diagnostics, Combustion Air Zone (CAZ) depressurization, Zone Pressure Diagnostics (ZPD) and draft testing, radon sub-slab, external static pressure and many more.
The pressure testing possibilities are endless for this powerful meter!
New for the DG-1000
- All DG-1000 have a 4-year calibration cycle
- All new DG-1000 (since Nov 21) have a USB-C port (for charging and communication) replacing the barrel jack charger and Micro-USB port
- With firmware upgrade DG-1000 can be a stand-alone pressure logger
- Download the New Auto Test Wind Assistant App
- Responsive capacitive touch screen provides high-end performance, similar to a smartphone or tablet
- Bright, full-color screen for superior readability
- Built in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is available in all units at no extra cost
- Built in USB, micro USB and Ethernet ports
- Field-replaceable, rechargeable batteries
- Powerful microprocessor with a custom-built operating system
- Future proof technology lets you update your gauge with new features and capabilities as they are released
- Compatible with all TEC products, including all new products released in the future
- Landscape orientation for an intuitive feel and a distinctive look
- Four magnets on the back provide a variety of convenient mounting options
- 2-year warranty
Bluetooth now available on any DG-1000!
TEC heard your feedback and implemented Bluetooth connection into every DG-1000, old or new. Professionals who already own a DG-1000 can unlock this capability by installing update version 1.6. The Bluetooth icon will appear on the home screen. All iOS and Android apps, such as Auto Test, have been updated to connect via Bluetooth. TEC Gauge for Android to be updated soon.
Is the TEC DG-1000 compatible with all TEC products?
TEC continues to set the standard for specialized airflow and pressure measuring devices. That being said, they understand the importance of smart, careful engineering and compatibility. That is why the TEC DG-1000 is compatible with all TEC products. This includes any and all new TEC products that are released in the future!