DG-500 Pressure Gauge
Remember to Call for Best Pricing
The DG-500 is a high resolution differential pressure gauge with simultaneous display of two independent measurement channels. The DG-500 can be used along with a computer and specialized software to record and graphically display pressure measurements from both channels, making it ideal for diagnosing pressure problems in buildings.
- Simultaneous display of 2 independent differential pressure channels.
- Bi-directional, precision pressure measurement up to 1,250 Pa (5" w.c.). The DG-500 can display pressure readings in both Pascals and " w.c.
- Auto-zeroing of both channels eliminates sensitivity to orientation and temperature, making it perfect for hand-held operation.
- Four separate time-averaging modes (1, 5, 10 second and long-term) allow you to accurately measure fluctuating pressures.
- Programmed to display velocity measurements using a Pitot tube (velocity units can be displayed in both feet per minute and meters per second).
- A HOLD button temporarily freezes the most recent display readings.
- The DG-500 can be used along with a computer and specialized TEC data logging software (TECLOG) to record and graphically display pressure measurements from both channels.
Specifications subject to change without notice.