Retrotec DM32W Digital Gauge with Wifi
Recognized by The Building Performance Institute, Inc. (BPI) to meet or exceed industry standards
The DM32 is a dual channel touchscreen manometer (differential pressure gauge) for Blower Door and DucTester operation. It is small, lightweight, and exceptionally intuitive to use. It can be controlled with a computer, connected directly or over a network via Ethernet, or directly via USB. Ethernet cables of 100 m / 328 ft segments can be used, offering an unlimited distance of reliable control, without the need for pressure tube extensions.
Included with the DM32 is a package of analytical software, developed exclusively for the DM32, to equip testers with the most comprehensive tools available to collect, export, and evaluate air leakage testing results.
New DM32 features developed in the future can be updated easily onto the gauge from the internet.
DM32 WiFi exclusive features:
- 3.2” color touchscreen
- Pre-calibrated digital pressure sensors with a new 5 year calibration schedule
- Visual Display of “Device” and “Range”
- High capacity (4200 mAh) rechargeable battery (Lithium polymer)- test for 10 hours on a single charge
- Color coded tapered tube connections don’t leak and allow easy release
- Test at any pressure
- WiFi equipped - run a test wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet!
- Wired (Ethernet or USB) networking capability
- Software for automatic test control, data acquisition, and remote control and monitoring with a virtual simulator on PC (MS Windows only).
- Free online updates
- Standard USB charger
Retrotec manometer features:
- New 5 year recommended gauge calibration interval
- Automatically test at a desired test pressure – gauge controls the fan to hold the room pressure
- Shows results extrapolated to a specified reference pressure for adherence to exact standard requirements
- Test at a constant Fan Speed
- Neutralize pressure between zones with “Set to Zero” control
- Automatically zeroes the sensors every 30 seconds, to ensure accurate results.
- Display results averaged between 1 second and 2 minutes, to reduce pressure fluctuations
- Baseline function measures and removes background pressures on Channel A not induced by the fan