AccuTools DS220 Weighing Scale
If you are looking for a Digital refrigerant scale, try the DS-220R
The AccuTools® DS-220 Versatile Digital Scale is the first all-in-one electronic weighing system capable of measuring both weight and volume. In addition, it can be used as a parts counter to count individual parts weighing as little as 2 grams. Its patented design and construction make it very durable, light, and easy to carry.
The DS-220 finds a home in scientific laboratories, industrial warehouses, private garages, and trade shops worldwide. Utilizing an uncanny precision and accuracy warranted by scientific needs, this scale is built with the durability and ruggedness needed to outperform field scales with added benefits. The ability to easily re-calibrate the unit enables the scale to stay in the field, working, under any conditions.
- Unit, Batteries, Manual, and Nylon Carrying Pouch, 1 Year Warranty
- Measures kilograms, pounds, pounds & ounces, and ounces in weight mode; liters, gallons, and fluid ounces (with adjustable specific gravity) in volume mode.
- Can be programmed for specific weights or volumes when desired to add or remove weight from the container. A built in alarm will indicate when the programmed threshold has been reached. When an automatic process is desired, just attach a CM-500 Automatic Charging Module (not included) to the DS220 and this will automatically shut off the flow when the designated threshold is met.
- Refrigerant tank capacity indication. When enabled, this feature indicates how much liquid is left in the tank
- Battery life indicator
- Rugged, low-profile design uses less work and storage space.
- Lightweight and easily transportable. Equipped with carrying handle and nylon pouch with straps and accessory pockets.
- Large, high-contrast back lit LCD allows easy viewing in all environments.
- Integrated hinged easel. Control module can be rested on flat surface or hung.
- Control module and long six foot coiled cord stores inside platform when not in use.
- The DS220 can be easily re-calibrated in the field with inexpensive reference weights, if needed, or the factory calibration restored to the original settings.
- Incoming Inspection
- Inventory Control
- Process Control
- HVAC/R Refrigerant Charging/Recovery
- Laboratory & Analytical
- Geology & Archeology
- Field Measurements
- Schools & Universities
- Home, Garage, Pool, and Garden