Defender CA6100 Carbon Monoxide Detector
A direct replacement to the CA6000. Compatible with CA6000 base plate.
Call for contractor BULK pricing!
The Defender CA6100 is a permanently powered carbon monoxide alarm with a state-of-the-art electrochemical gas sensor.
The alarm monitors CO levels and will sound an alarm compliant with UL 2034 standards, but as low an exposure as 45 ppm in 90 minutes.
Two permanently installed lithium batteries are warranted to power the detector for its ten year operational life.
By far the quickest, easiest and most secure mounting system we've seen.
Note: All of the Defender detectors (CA6100, CA6150, LL6070) utilize the same mounting plate, and can be interchanged with each other.
We have found this alarm to be deal for use in homes, townhouses, condominiums, multi-unit residences, apartments, nursing homes, and daycare facilities.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Two Non-Removable FDK Fuji Lithium Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 10 Seconds
- Multifunction Test, Reset and Mode Button
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto. Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Integrated Battery Deactivation Switch
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Durable Flame Retardant ABS Construction
- Ten Year Limited Factory Warranty for Alarm and Batteries
- Two Factory Sealed 10-Year Lithium Batteries are Non-Removable
- Automatic Battery Activation when Alarm is Attached to Mounting Plate
- Secure-Lock System Fastens Alarm to Mounting Plate with Phillips Screw
- Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 Standard. See UL File No. CZHF.E359861.
- This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code. See CSFM Listing No. 5276-2122:0100 for allowable values and/or conditions for use concerning material presented in this document.