Defender CA6150 Carbon Monoxide Detector
Call for contractor BULK pricing!
The Defender CA6150 is a sealed lithium battery powered carbon monoxide alarm with state-of-the-art, extra large digital display. Read and monitor current CO levels as low as 10 ppm at the touch of a button. Two lithium batteries are non-removable and warranted to power the detector for ten years. Quick, easy and secure mounting system. Ideal for homes, townhouses, condominiums, multi-unit residences, apartments, nursing homes, and daycare facilities.
NOTE: All of the Defender detectors (CA6100, CA6150, LL6070) utilize the same mounting plate, and can be interchanged with each other.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Two Non-Removable FDK Fuji Lithium Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 10 Seconds
- Extra-Large Alpha-Numeric Digital LCD Display with Memory
- One-Touch Readout of Current CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Automatically Displays Current CO Level Detected from 30 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Peak CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Duration of Peak CO Level from 0 to 999 Minutes
- Separate Display and Test Buttons
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto. Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Integrated Battery Deactivation Switch
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Durable Flame Retardant ABS Construction
- Ten Year Limited Factory Warranty for Alarm and Batteries
Display CO Level Data
- Current carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Highest carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Duration of the peak CO level detected from 0 to 999 minutes
- Chronic Alarm Time: 70 ppm @ 60-240 minutes*
- Acute Alarm Time: 400 ppm @ 4-15 minutes
- Audible 85dB Pulsating Alarm Signal: 4 Beeps Every 6 Seconds
- Visual Alarm Signals: Current CO Level and Flashing Red Alarm LED
- Low Battery Signals: Displays Battery Symbol, Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Green Power LED
- Malfunction Signals: Displays "Err", Sounds 2 Beeps per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Sensor End-of-Life Signals: Displays "End", Beeps Once per Minute, Flashes Red Service LED
- Two Factory Sealed 10-Year Lithium Batteries are Non-Removable
- Automatic Battery Activation when Alarm is Attached to Mounting Plate
- Secure-Lock System Fastens Alarm to Mounting Plate with Phillips Screw
- Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 Standard. See UL File No. CZHF.E359861.
- This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code. See CSFM Listing No. 5276-2122:0100 for allowable values and/or conditions for use concerning material presented in this document.
- Alarm Color: White
- Alarm Size: 5½" x 3¾" x 1?"
- Unit Box Dimensions: 7" x 5" x 2½"
- Unit Box Weight: 12 oz.
- Contractor Pack: 24 units
- Shipping Carton Dimensions: 22" x 11" x 11"
- Shipping Carton Weight: 19 lbs
*The UL 2034 Standard for Residential Single and Multiple Station Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarms requires that UL Listed CO alarms activate an alarm signal at or below 70 PPM within 60-240 minutes. To assure compliance with this standard, the Defender CA6150 may activate audible and visual alarm signals as low as 45 PPM within 60-240 minutes.
Once activated, units are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable. Unit only detects Carbon Monoxide (CO)