Defender CA6150 Carbon Monoxide Detector
A direct replacement to the CA6050. Compatible with CA6050 base plate.
Call for contractor BULK pricing!
The Defender CA6150 is a sealed lithium battery powered carbon monoxide alarm with state-of-the-art, extra large digital display. Read and monitor current CO levels as low as 10 ppm at the touch of a button. Two lithium batteries are non-removable and warranted to power the detector for ten years. Quick, easy and secure mounting system. Ideal for homes, townhouses, condominiums, multi-unit residences, apartments, nursing homes, and daycare facilities.
NOTE: All of the Defender detectors (CA6000, CA6050, CA6100, CA6150, LL6070) utilize the same mounting plate, and can be interchanged with each other.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Two Non-Removable FDK Fuji Lithium Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 10 Seconds
- Extra-Large Alpha-Numeric Digital LCD Display with Memory
- One-Touch Readout of Current CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Automatically Displays Current CO Level Detected from 30 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Peak CO Level Detected from 10 PPM to 999 PPM
- Memory Displays Duration of Peak CO Level from 0 to 999 Minutes
- Separate Display and Test Buttons
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto. Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Integrated Battery Deactivation Switch
- Operating Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- Durable Flame Retardant ABS Construction
- Ten Year Limited Factory Warranty for Alarm and Batteries
Display CO Level Data
- Current carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Highest carbon monoxide level detected from 10 to 999 ppm
- Duration of the peak CO level detected from 1 to 999 minutes
- Two Factory Sealed 10-Year Lithium Batteries are Non-Removable
- Automatic Battery Activation when Alarm is Attached to Mounting Plate
- Secure-Lock System Fastens Alarm to Mounting Plate with Phillips Screw
- Underwriters Laboratories Tested and Listed to latest ANSI/UL 2034 Standard. See UL File No. CZHF.E359861.
- This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) pursuant to Section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code. See CSFM Listing No. 5276-2122:0100 for allowable values and/or conditions for use concerning material presented in this document.
Once activated, units are Non-Returnable / Non-Refundable. Unit only detects Carbon Monoxide (CO)