Defender LL6170 Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor-Alarm
A direct replacement for the LL6070.
Call for contractor BULK pricing!
The Defender LL6170 is a professional quality, sealed lithium battery powered low level carbon monoxide monitor. Continuously displays CO levels detected of 5 ppm or more. Visual alert signals are automatically activated at 9 ppm, and audible and visual alarm signals at 15 ppm. Secure mounting system and non-removable batteries.
The Health Risks of Low CO Exposure
Exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide (under 30 ppm) can cause fatigue, chest pain, shortness of breath, memory loss, skin lesions, sweating, and flu-like symptoms. In the long term, exposure to low levels can cause heart disease and damage to the nervous system.
Protect Your Family
Standard carbon monoxide alarms do not automatically display or alarm at CO levels below 30 ppm, and may not be protective enough, especially for sensitive groups. The Defender LL6170 is designed to provide added protection for young children, pregnant women (and their unborn children), older adults, and persons with medical conditions who may be more vulnerable to lower levels of carbon monoxide.
Protect Your Health
The Defender LL6170 automatically displays the current CO level detected as low as 5 ppm, and a red LED flashes if 9 ppm is detected for 10 minutes. The CO monitor beeps every minute if 15 ppm is detected for 60 minutes, and every few seconds if 25 ppm is detected for 30 minutes.
Protect Your Safety
Carbon monoxide is invisible and odorless. CO detectors may be inadvertently removed and disabled by guests or children when an alarm is activated but nothing is seen or smelled. The Defender LL6170 includes a secure mounting system, and the factory preinstalled lithium batteries are non-removable.
Made in Canada, the Defender LL6170 is 100% tested at eight different carbon monoxide levels during production, and 100% verified by Quality Control.
- Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Low Level CO Monitor
- Two Non-Removable Batteries with Soldered Connections
- Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
- Accurate and Reliable Water-Based Electrochemical Sensor
- Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
- Samples for Carbon Monoxide (CO) Every 5 Seconds
- Easy-to-Read Alpha-Numeric Digital LCD Display
- Automatically Displays Current CO Level Detected from 5 PPM to 500 PPM
- Automatic Visual Alert Signals when 9 PPM or More is Detected
- Automatic Audible and Visual Alarm Signals when 15 PPM or More is Detected
- Manually Displays Peak CO Level Detected from 5 PPM to 500 PPM
- Manually Displays Duration of Peak CO Level from 1 to 999 Minutes
- Separate Display and Test Buttons
- Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
- Audible and Visual Alarm Signals
- Instant Test/Reset/Mute Feature
- Internal Microprocessor Monitors Sensor Function
- Auto Alert when Alarm Reaches End of its Life
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 40°F to 100°F at 10% to 95% RH
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: 40°F to 100°F at 20% to 60% RH