DiversiTech 995 Flex Inject Sealant Total with UV Dye
Flex Inject Sealant Advanced & Total are the fastest, most effective proven way to permanently seal and prevent minor air conditioning and refrigeration (AC/R) leaks. With no tools or gauges required, the Flex Inject sealant works by traveling through the system with the oil and refrigerant fixing leaks immediately. Flex Inject works with all compressors, heat pumps, condensers, and other system components and it will not plug up manifold gauges, metering devices, thermostatic expansion valves (TXVs), pistons or cause cap tube blockages. It meets the ASHRAE ARI 700 refrigerant standard and is compatible with any refrigerant including R-410A with no pump downs or recoveries required. Flex Inject is suitable for use in aluminum and copper coils and is microchannel friendly.
- No Tools Required
- Flex Inject Sealant Advanced & Total are fast and easy to use and require no tools or manifold gauges. The formula immediately repairs and seals system micro leaks. Flex Inject uses a flexible clear hose with a push button valve and patented misting orifice that sends the sealant into the system traveling with the oil and refrigerant. It fixes leaks without the need for manifold gauges, service valves, caulking guns or refrigerant hoses. Just connect and go!
- 3X Sealing Power
- Flex Inject Sealant Advanced & Total are three times more powerful than other tube injection systems. The sealant reacts with micro droplets of water at the exterior of the leak creating a protective barrier to keep refrigerant from escaping. Unless the system is opened, the sealant continues to work preventing future leaks.
- Compatible with all oils and refrigerants
- The Flex Inject Sealant Advanced & Total formulas use organosilanes, a low viscosity particle free liquid. As it travels throughout the system with the oil and refrigerant, the sealant exits at the leak point and reacts with the moisture from the outside atmosphere. This forms a low tensile crystalline structure and creates a permanent non-polymer based seal. It can be installed in a fully charged system with no recovery or pump down and works with all refrigerants including R134A, R404A, R407C, R410A and all oils.
- Polymer Free
- Flex Inject Sealant Advanced & Total are polymer-free and works with all compressors, heat pumps, condensers, recovery units, and other system components. It will not plug up manifold gauges, metering devices, thermostatic expansion valves (TXVs), pistons or cause cap tube blockages. Flex Inject sealant is suitable for use in aluminum and copper coils and is microchannel friendly.
- Includes UV Dye
- Flex Inject Sealant Total comes with integrated UV dye providing the ability to find leaks fast. Using your UV light the leak will be exposed with a yellow color. Best of all, no UV glasses are required.