DiversiTech MBK-6 Mini Drain Kat for Clearing Drains
The Drain Kat is an over the shoulder refillable, nitrogen or CO2 mini drain cleaning kit. Featuring a small cylinder that holds 9 cubic feet of nitrogen or 2-1/2 pounds of CO2. The cylinder includes an integral mounted regulator for quick and easy adjustment of discharge pressure. Get exactly the amount of pressure you need with a quick adjustment on the regulator. Furnished complete with an 87" hose and drain gun kit, the CW-15 whip hose, and the AP-DK Drain Kat Accessory Fitting Kit which contains the DF-75 Drain Dawg inflatable tip, the CB-03 3/4"-1" cone fitting, the FA-01 male to male CO2 to nitrogen adapter, the FA-03 CO2 trans-fill adapter, and the QN-S3 needle tip. Made in the USA.
- Piston Regulator
- Both the Drain Dawg and the Drain Kat feature an industry leading brass piston regulator with internal bleed down safety. The piston regulator lasts 3X as long as a less expensive diaphragm regulator. The Drain Kat includes an integral on-off valve to control gas flow.
- Flexible Hose Assembly
- The flexible hose assembly enables you to maneuver through cabinets, coils, and hard to reach drains.
- Lightweight and Portable
- The Drain Kat weighs less than 7 pounds, and even includes a free shoulder strap. The Drain Gun packs cleaning power into a small, lightweight package that fits into your hand. Both Drain Kat and Drain Gun give you lightweight alternatives to carrying 40 pound nitrogen tanks.
- Multiple Uses
- Drain Kat can be used for many job-site tasks. With a nitrogen fill, you can purge and pressure test copper tube, calibrate pressure controls, clean condensate lines, clean coils, operate air powered tools, and cleanout oil burner lines. With a CO2 fill you can do everything you do with nitrogen except purge and test copper tube or calibrate pressure controls. CO2 should never be used inside the refrigerant pipework.
- High delivery pressure
- the Drain Kat can supply up to 250 psi.
- Refill at Your Truck
- The Drain Kat can be easily refilled at your service truck with either nitrogen or CO2. Adapters and fittings are included with Drain Kat. Stop lugging heavy cylinders around the job-site, use the 2-1/2 pound refillable cylinder in the Drain Kat.
- Boxed fitting kit
- A simple plastic compartmented box is supplied with each Drain Dawg and Drain Kat. This box contains all of the adapters, fittings, and nozzles that you need for maximum effectiveness.
- Drain Dawg Inflatable Tip
- Drain Dawg and Drain Kat both come complete with the unique Drain Dawg inflatable tip. This tip fits 3/4" or 1" drain pipes and once charged with nitrogen or CO2, expands and seals against the inside wall of the pipe, directing pressure discharge down the pipe to blow out any clog.
- Use Nitrogen or CO2
- Both the Drain Kat and the Drain Dawg can be used with either nitrogen or CO2. Nitrogen is easy to fill and commonly available, while a CO2 cylinder will last longer. The Drain Gun should be used only with DiversiTech brand CO2 cartridges.