The New E60 Now with MSX® Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera Performance
Troubleshoot more efficiently, create detailed reports easier, and share images and findings faster with FLIR's latest E-Series thermal imagers. Featuring a fresh array of imaging, communication, and productivity tools to help you get more done in a day.
FLIR Tools Mobile Communication – Connect an E-Series camera to smartphones and tablets with our Wi-Fi app. Stream live video so others can watch along. Import radiometric JPEGs, adjust levels, add measurement tools, then send images off in simple reports via email to expedite repair decisions.
Superior Thermal Imaging – Up to 76,800 pixels (320 × 240) for better long-range accuracy and the highest level of point & shoot camera IR resolution.
MSX Thermal Image Enhancement – See numbers, labels and other key visual details not normally apparent in a regular thermal image with an all-in-one thermal picture that instantly orients you to right where heat issues are.
Onboard Digital Camera – 3.1MP resolution provides clear visible light reference pictures; includes built-in LED lamp that doubles as a flashlight plus a laser pointer to mark locations.
Large Touchscreen with Auto-Orientation – The E-Series touchscreen provides an intuitive interface that takes full advantage of the entire 3.5” display for easy access to diagnostics tools, and measurement and other data overlays stay upright no matter how you hold the camera.
Picture-in-Picture – Overlay thermal images onto digital scenes for extra location documentation.
Multiple Measurements – Add up to 3 box areas and 3 moveable spots using the touchscreen to gather more detailed temperature information.
MeterLink® – Measure more than temperature. Send diagnostics data by Bluetooth from compatible clamp and moisture meters directly to E-Series cameras to embed extra information into thermal images as you capture them that further supports findings.
Interchangeable Lenses and Manual Focus– Optional wide-angle and telephoto optics let you capture more of a scene in one shot or get in closer to measure smaller, distant targets. Full focus control help you dial in the sharpest clarity and accuracy.
Higher Temperature Range & Sensitivity – Measure hotter-running equipment with higher 650°C (1,202°F) detection, and see subtler temperature patterns and detail with E-Series’ greater sensitivity.
- Focal Plane Array detector with 320 x 240 pixels infrared resolution (76,800 pixels)
- Temperature range: -4F to 1,202F (-20C to 650C) with 2% accuracy
- 0.05C @ 30C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D)
- Manual focus, 4x continuous zoom
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera with bright LED lamp for poorly lit environments
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture, Thermal Fusion, Insulation & Humidity Alarm, Voice/Text Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker, Instant Report
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average), Auto Hot/Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above/Below), Delta T
- METERLiNK Bluetooth® Wireless communication
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Complete with Memory card, Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, USB cable, hand strap, lens cap and hard carrying case
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images
For complete specs please download the product datasheet
*For USA Sales Only