FLUKE-1587/MDT FC, 2-IN-1 ADV MOTOR & DRIVE KIT W/9040, I400
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter features four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect Measurements app: Pl/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster.
Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons.
Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets.
The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp is a high-safety current clamp for digital multimeters. The current clamp provides accurate current measurements without breaking electric circuits, helping you take measurements safely with industry standard safety ratings.
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator is effective for measuring phase rotation in all areas where three phase supplies are used to feed motors, drives and electrical systems. It allows rapid determination of phase sequence and ideally suited for commercial and industrial applications.
Includes a Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
- With the Fluke 1587 FC, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease
- Use the Fluke i400 with your Fluke 1587 FC to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit
- Check the rotation of three-phase motors easily and safely with the Fluke 9040
The Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM
- Pl/DAR measurements with TrendIt™ graphs
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- Temperature Compensation through Fluke Connect Measurements app
- VFD low-pass filter for accurate motor drive measurements
- Insulation test voltages 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test voltages 500 V, 1000 V
- Insulation test: 0.01 M? to 2.0 G?
- Insulation test: 0.1 M? to 600 M?
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- Insulation test smoothing reading
- Frequency / Capacitance / Diode test / Temperature
- Min/Max / AC/DC Voltage / DC Millivolts / AC/DC Milliamps
- Resistance (0.1 ? to 50 M?) / Continuity / Auto power off
- Three-year warranty / Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple, hard case
Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp
- Use with your Fluke 1587 FC to measure 1A AC to 400 A AC
- 1 mA/Amp output guarantees easy reading
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V overvoltage rating for added user protection
- Specially designed to offer maximum utility in a very compact shape
- Maximum conductor: Ø 32 mm
- 1 year warranty
Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
- Large display to easily determine field rotation and phase sequence
- Indication for all three phases
- CAT III 600 V overvoltage rating
- 2 year warranty